City of Park Ridge Funding FY 2013 update
The City of Park Ridge had included funding of The Center of Concern in their annual budget for 15 years. Over the past few years the amount of support has been reduced with the Council approving $49,500 in FY2012
On Monday, May 7, 2012 the Council officially removed The Center of Concern from the FY2013 budget.
Mayor Schmidt had previously vetoed funding of The Center in FY2013. The Council had an opportunity to override the veto.
Voting to override the veto were:
- Second Ward Alderman, Rich DiPietro email@example.com
- First Ward Alderman, Joe Sweeney firstname.lastname@example.org
Voting to sustain the veto were:
- Fifth Ward Alderman, Dan Knight email@example.com
- Seventh Ward Alderman, Marty Maloney. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fourth Ward Aldermen Alderman, Sal Raspanti email@example.com
- Third Ward Alderman, Jim Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderman Bernick submitted his resignation as 6th ward Alderman effective May 7, 2012 6:59 p.m. so he did not vote on the issue.
If you have any questions or comments you may contact The Center at (847) 823-0453.For more information on the City Council visit the Park Ridge web site